Thursday, January 14, 2016

Thatisabsurdity.com - Humorous Observations

Thatisabsurdity.com - Humorous Observations: Odd News Humorous Observations Safe For Work!



Jan. 14th/Jan. 15th  '2016
So,​   I think it goes without saying that I am a writer. I cannot, however, claim that I am a "Professional Writer" because the term "Professional" denotes being paid money for your craft. Nobody pays me to write, they only "like me" on NIUME or on TWITTER, but that's OK. It's cool. Maybe one day I will be discovered for my "mad skills". In any event, my young daughter has all the signs of becoming a "Professional Writer", and I am now prepared to offer to you all her Professional Debut. I KNOW!!!   So exciting....Anyway, I will now re-type her original work as it was...

​​READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment