Thursday, February 11, 2016

I just visited- Thatisabsurdity.com - Humorous Observations & Odd News.

I just visited- Thatisabsurdity.com - Humorous Observations & Odd News.: Odd News Humorous Observations Safe For Work



Feb. 11th/Feb. 12th 2016
So,​   I'm a bit confused y'all. A woman just came on the television and said she was "Your face of Fox 43". I assume she was speaking to me, as I was the only one in the room watching at the moment. Anyway, if she is speaking to me, and she tells me she is "your face face of Fox 43", isn't that supposed to mean that, in fact,  she is MY FACE of Fox 43? And, if that is the case, how in the hell did my face wind up on Fox 43?!?!?! I don't recall anyone from TV asking permission to borrow my face. I mean,...

​​READ MORE

No comments:

Post a Comment